Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Great Summer Start

I just got back from a late show of Iron Man. Nicely done. Robert Downey Jr. was the perfect selection for Tony Stark.

There were some great previews. I don't think I have a had summer in recent memory that was generating such a large list of movies I want to see.
  • Prince Caspian
  • The Happening
  • The Dark Knight
  • Speed Racer
  • The Hulk
  • Indiana Jones
You might get the impression from the list that I am only into popcorn movies. Not so. I just don't feel the need to do anything other than scifi/action on the big screen. Drama is not intensified by screen size.

Oh, and if ya haven't done Iron Man yet, stay after the credits True Believer. There is a cool indicator as to where they may be taking this franchise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails